Checklist - before you go
Of course, you should bring everything that you would normally bring when going on a holiday in Denmark.
For the gay camp you should bring in addition:
• An air mattress or similar to sleep on
• A sleeping bag and perhaps a pair of pyjamas (even hot summer days may have cold nights)
• A flashlight and perhaps extra batteries
• Clothes for any kind of weather
• As there is a shingle beach, it would be a good idea to take rubber sandals or similar - for example
• Maybe a musical instrument
You can also bring your own small tent (max. 4 m2), but since space is limited, you must notify in advance to one of your contacts.